Death

Debate

AhlulBayt

Hadith

Ghadeer

Friday

Imam Mahdi

Articles

Audio

O God, if the best for me with Thee lies in delaying the taking to task for my sake of him who has wronged me and in refraining from vengeance toward him until the Day of Decision and the Gathering of Disputants, then bless Muhammad and his Household, strengthen me from Thee with true intention and lasting patience, give me refuge from evil desire and the impatience of the greedy, and form in my heart the image of Thy reward which Thou hast stored away for me and the repayment and punishment which Thou has prepared for my disputant! Make this a cause of my contentment with what Thou hast decreed and my trust in what Thou hast chosen! Amen, Lord of the worlds! Thou art of bounty abounding and Thou art powerful over everything. Imam Sajjad (as) Sahifa-e-Sajjadiyah

Friday 5 April 2013

Who's a true Shia? Hadith 8

Zurarah narrates that Abu Abdullah(Imam Sadiq) said:

“The young boy (15) will disappear from the public sight before his rise (with
divine power)” The narrator has said, “I then asked, "Why (would
that have to take place)?” The Imam said, “He will be afraid.” (16)
He pointed out with his hand to his stomach. Then he said, “O
Pak Shia KillingZurarah, He is the one whose reappearance is expected. He is the
one whose coming to this world through birth will be doubted.
Certain people will say, “His father died without leaving any son
behind.” certain others will say, “Just before the death of his father,
his mother conceived him.” Still others will say, “He was born two
years before the death of his father.” He is the one whose
reappearance is expected. The fact is that Allah, the Most Majestic,
the Most Gracious, loves to try and test the Shia. It is in such a
condition that people of falsehood will raise doubts, O Zurarah.” The
narrator has said, “May Allah take my soul in service for your cause,
if I will be alive at the time of his rise with divine power what should
I do?” The Imam said, “O Zurarah, if you will live up to such time
then say the following prayer. “O Lord make me know You for if you
would not make me know You I will not know Your prophet. O Lord,
make me know Your Messenger, for if You would not make me know
your Messenger I will not know the one who possesses Your
authority over the creatures. O Lord make me know the one who
possesses Your authority over the creatures for if You will not make
me know him I will stray away from my religion. (17””18)

___________________________________________________________

15 Refers to the 12th Imam, Imam al-Mahdi (a.j.f)
16 Fear for the safety of religion, as he is the protector of religion.
17 Known as Dua-e-Maa’rifah.
18 Al-Kafi, 1:337

No comments:

Post a Comment