Death

Debate

AhlulBayt

Hadith

Ghadeer

Friday

Imam Mahdi

Articles

Audio

O God, if the best for me with Thee lies in delaying the taking to task for my sake of him who has wronged me and in refraining from vengeance toward him until the Day of Decision and the Gathering of Disputants, then bless Muhammad and his Household, strengthen me from Thee with true intention and lasting patience, give me refuge from evil desire and the impatience of the greedy, and form in my heart the image of Thy reward which Thou hast stored away for me and the repayment and punishment which Thou has prepared for my disputant! Make this a cause of my contentment with what Thou hast decreed and my trust in what Thou hast chosen! Amen, Lord of the worlds! Thou art of bounty abounding and Thou art powerful over everything. Imam Sajjad (as) Sahifa-e-Sajjadiyah

Saturday 23 March 2013

Imam Sajjad (a)'s dua for Saturdays

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
O Allah, (please do) send blessings to Muhammad and the Household of Muhammad,
بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
اَللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَىٰ مُحَمَّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمَّدٍ

(Click to enlarge image)
"Bismillah" words that        seekers of     sanctuary repeatedly recite, word that the very cautious, in search of protection, often repeat. for the I seek refuge with Allah, the Exalted above all, from the oppression of the unjust, from the deceitful malice the envious (use) to lay snares and traps, from the injustice and outrage of the tyrants, and I sing His praise, do better and go beyond other praisers.
O Allah, Thou art One, has no partner; and is the Lord—Master, without being made; there is no discrepancy or nonsense in Thy commands, nor there is lawlessness in Thy Kingdom, I beseech Thee, to send blessings on Muhammad, Thy servant, Thy Messenger; to let me ask Thee for enlightenment and inspiration so as to be thankful for Thy bounties, which alone get Thy approval ultimately; to help me to obey Thee, and instinctively worship Thee; and make me deserve Thy rewards on account of Thy very kind patronage; and have mercy on me and prevent me from breaking in the bounds of (Thy) prohibitions, as far as I am kept alive, and show the way unto that which is useful and advantageous till I go on (survive); to let me take to heart the meanings of Thy Book, and, by its reading, throw down the heavy burden (of sins), and receive welfare and salvation, as a gift; let not my family and friends, who love me, leave me alone, let Thy favours reach me, in abundance, during the remainder of my life, exactly as they used to be made available for me, in full in the days gone by, O the Most Merciful.
O Allah! Send blessings on Muhammad and on the children of Muhammad.

































ALLAHUMA S’ALLI A’LAA MUHA’AMMADIN’W WA AALI MUHAMMAD
BISMILLAAHIR-RAH’MAANIR-RAH’EEM
BISMILLAH KALIMATUL MUA’ TAS’IMEENA WA MAQAALATUL MUTAH’ARRIZEEN WA A-O’OD’U BILLAAHI TA-A’ALAA MIN JAWRIL JAAA- IREENA WA KAYDIL H’AASIDEENA WA BAGHYIZ’ ZAALIMEEN WA AH’MADUHOO FAWQA H’AMDIL HAAMIDEEN ALLAHUMMA ANTAL WAAH’IDU BILAA SHAREEKIN WAL MALIKU BILAA TAMLEEKIN LAA TUZ”AADDU FEE HUKMIKA WA LAA TUNAAZA-U’ FEE MULKIKA AS-ALUKA AN TUS’ALLIYA A’LAA MUH’AMMADIN A’BDIKA WA RASOOLIKA WA AN TOOZI-A’NEE MIN SHUKRI NUA’- MAAKA MAA TABLUGHU BEE GHAAYATA RIZ”AAKA WA AN TU-E’ENANEE A’LAA T’AA-A’TIKA WA LUZOOMI I’BADATIKA WAS TIH’QAAQI MATHOOBATIKA BI LUT’FI I’NAAYATIKA WA TARH’AMANEE BI S’ADEE A’N MA-A’AS’EEKA MAA AH’YAYTANEE WA TUWAFIQANEE LIMAA YANFA-UNEE MAA ABQAYTANEE WA AN TASHRAH’A BIKITAABIKA S’ADREE WA TAH’UTTA BI - TILAAWATIHEE WIZREE WA TAMNAH’NIS SALAAMATA FEE DEENEE WA NAFSEE WA LAA TOOH’ISHA BEE AHLA UNSEE WA TUTIMMA IH’SAANAKA FEEMAA BAQIYA MIN U’MREE KAMAAA AH’SANTA FEEMAA MAZ”AA MINHU YAA ARH’AMAR RAAH’IMEEN ALLHUMMA S’ALLI ALAA MUH’AMMADIN W WA AALI MUHAMMAD

No comments:

Post a Comment