Death

Debate

AhlulBayt

Hadith

Ghadeer

Friday

Imam Mahdi

Articles

Audio

O God, if the best for me with Thee lies in delaying the taking to task for my sake of him who has wronged me and in refraining from vengeance toward him until the Day of Decision and the Gathering of Disputants, then bless Muhammad and his Household, strengthen me from Thee with true intention and lasting patience, give me refuge from evil desire and the impatience of the greedy, and form in my heart the image of Thy reward which Thou hast stored away for me and the repayment and punishment which Thou has prepared for my disputant! Make this a cause of my contentment with what Thou hast decreed and my trust in what Thou hast chosen! Amen, Lord of the worlds! Thou art of bounty abounding and Thou art powerful over everything. Imam Sajjad (as) Sahifa-e-Sajjadiyah

Tuesday 26 March 2013

…Because I entered into Paradise…

ʿAbdullah b. ʿAwf has narrated that, “One night, I saw in my
sleep that the Day of Resurrection was taking place and all people
were lined up and being kept in a single file. I too was brought into
the line up and my actions were then taking account of after which
I was lead into paradise. When I entered into paradise, large and
beautified mansions were presented to me and it was said to me to
count the number of doors of the castle. When I began to count the
number of doors, I enumerated fifty. I was then told to count the
number of houses and when I counted them I saw that there were
155 homes. I was then told that all of this was for me! I awoke from
my dream, elated and went to Muḥammad b. Sirīn – a person who
had complete skills in the interpretation of dreams and explained
my dream to him. He said to me, ‘Is it true that you recite Āyatul
Kursī frequently?’ I replied, ‘Yes it is – how do you know?’ He said
to me, ‘I realized this as Āyatul Kursī has fifty words and 155 letters.’ He then said to me, ‘O ʿAbdullāh! Whosoever recites Āyatul
Kursī frequently will find the pangs of death (Sakaratul mawt)
will be made easy for him.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment