Death

Debate

AhlulBayt

Hadith

Ghadeer

Friday

Imam Mahdi

Articles

Audio

O God, if the best for me with Thee lies in delaying the taking to task for my sake of him who has wronged me and in refraining from vengeance toward him until the Day of Decision and the Gathering of Disputants, then bless Muhammad and his Household, strengthen me from Thee with true intention and lasting patience, give me refuge from evil desire and the impatience of the greedy, and form in my heart the image of Thy reward which Thou hast stored away for me and the repayment and punishment which Thou has prepared for my disputant! Make this a cause of my contentment with what Thou hast decreed and my trust in what Thou hast chosen! Amen, Lord of the worlds! Thou art of bounty abounding and Thou art powerful over everything. Imam Sajjad (as) Sahifa-e-Sajjadiyah

Sunday 17 March 2013

"I am Mahmoud and you are Mohammad. "


I am Mahmoud and you are Mohammad. I derived your name from 
mine and I made you superior to all of My creatures. Assign your

brother, Ali, to be a flag for My slaves to guide them to My religion.
O Mohammad! I have made the believers the chosen ones, and I

have made Ali their commander. Therefore, I curse those who give commands to Ali and I torture those who disobey him. But those who follow him, I will bring them closer to Me.
O Mohammad! I have made Ali the Imam of Muslims. Those who

proclaim to precede him, I disgrace them. I imprison those who

disobey him. I have made Ali the master of all of the successors, and I have made him the glorified leader of the believers. He is My decisive proof on My entire creation.
Allah (swt)
Al-Yaqeen fi Emrat Amir Al Mo’menin P57. Madinatol Ma’ajiz P157 H428. Ghayatol Maram P17 H11. Bihar Al-Anwar V27P8 H16. Jawaher Al-Saniyyah P300. Taweel Al-Ayat P186 H34.

No comments:

Post a Comment