Death

Debate

AhlulBayt

Hadith

Ghadeer

Friday

Imam Mahdi

Articles

Audio

O God, if the best for me with Thee lies in delaying the taking to task for my sake of him who has wronged me and in refraining from vengeance toward him until the Day of Decision and the Gathering of Disputants, then bless Muhammad and his Household, strengthen me from Thee with true intention and lasting patience, give me refuge from evil desire and the impatience of the greedy, and form in my heart the image of Thy reward which Thou hast stored away for me and the repayment and punishment which Thou has prepared for my disputant! Make this a cause of my contentment with what Thou hast decreed and my trust in what Thou hast chosen! Amen, Lord of the worlds! Thou art of bounty abounding and Thou art powerful over everything. Imam Sajjad (as) Sahifa-e-Sajjadiyah

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Really, Isn't Imam Naqi (as) worth a read?

There is a narration from Saleh ibn Saeed, who says he was once in the company of the Imam (as) and said, "O my Moula, these people want to harass you and extinguish the light of Allah (you) and so they have deliberately lodged you with the poor and the pauper in the Caraven-serai, to belittle you!" The Imam (as) said, "O ibn-Sayeed, do not be upset and perturbed; you do not know us truly" and saying this, the Imam pointed out with his hand and said, "Look there", and when I lifted up my gaze, behold! I saw lush green gardens, with Angels and Houris walking gently through them, birds chirping on the branches, gazelles and deer playfully romping around and streams of sweet water rippling by ! I was amazed and dazzled by what I saw. The Imam (as) said, "This is from Allah for me". 

[From the book, Basaaer Ul-Darajaat, page 406]

No comments:

Post a Comment