Death

Debate

AhlulBayt

Hadith

Ghadeer

Friday

Imam Mahdi

Articles

Audio

O God, if the best for me with Thee lies in delaying the taking to task for my sake of him who has wronged me and in refraining from vengeance toward him until the Day of Decision and the Gathering of Disputants, then bless Muhammad and his Household, strengthen me from Thee with true intention and lasting patience, give me refuge from evil desire and the impatience of the greedy, and form in my heart the image of Thy reward which Thou hast stored away for me and the repayment and punishment which Thou has prepared for my disputant! Make this a cause of my contentment with what Thou hast decreed and my trust in what Thou hast chosen! Amen, Lord of the worlds! Thou art of bounty abounding and Thou art powerful over everything. Imam Sajjad (as) Sahifa-e-Sajjadiyah

Sunday 21 April 2013

Imam Ali behind Abu Bakr?

Imam Ali (as) never gave Bay'ah to Abu Bakr, and neither did recite prayers in the Mosque behind his Imamate!

What many people from different sects of Islam do when they fail to realize that Shi'ahs are the true Muslims, come onto very small and fabricated lies about the personalities which Allah loves. And fabricate it to such lengths  that we are shocked ourselves on how to reply to such lunacy, i.e controlling our anger. Indeed, it's a  long discussion like any other  when a Shia and Sunni, both against each other, sit on the table. But really this time, it's hard, and very serious, Sunnis claim that Imam Ali read the Sala't behind Abu Bakr, and therefore this makes Abu Bakr good, no matter who Abu Bakr is, no matter who is his mother, Imam Ali can't pray behind any person on the Planet, except Prophet Muhammed (saws)! And who is Abu Bakr to stand further than Ali? And that even in the deed that Ali loves the most, Sala't?! 

As I say, questions to be asked, and questions to be answered... 

I hope you enjoy the article...

No comments:

Post a Comment