Death

Debate

AhlulBayt

Hadith

Ghadeer

Friday

Imam Mahdi

Articles

Audio

O God, if the best for me with Thee lies in delaying the taking to task for my sake of him who has wronged me and in refraining from vengeance toward him until the Day of Decision and the Gathering of Disputants, then bless Muhammad and his Household, strengthen me from Thee with true intention and lasting patience, give me refuge from evil desire and the impatience of the greedy, and form in my heart the image of Thy reward which Thou hast stored away for me and the repayment and punishment which Thou has prepared for my disputant! Make this a cause of my contentment with what Thou hast decreed and my trust in what Thou hast chosen! Amen, Lord of the worlds! Thou art of bounty abounding and Thou art powerful over everything. Imam Sajjad (as) Sahifa-e-Sajjadiyah

Friday 8 February 2013

Some Facts on Sayeda Fatima Zahra (sa)

Fatima Zahra (sa) is one personality, whom is the light bearer of the light which comes from nothingness, but the roots of the power of Allah. In other words, she is the demand, the root herself to success, and the ultimate feature of Islam for women to click upon in the mind and switch to her shoes for guidance and lovely teachings. 

Imam Muhammed Al-Baqir (as) has narrated:


"Fatima (sa) will have a stand on the gate of Hell. When The Day of Resurrection occurs, either “Infidel” or “Believer” will be written on every man’s forehead. Then a lover (of Ahlulbayt) who had made many sins is ordered to go to Hell. Fatima reads on his forehead “A Lover”, so she says:” My God and My Lord! You have named me Fatima and by me, You made all of those who follow me and follow My descendants forbidden to Hell. Your Word is the truth and You don’t break Your oath. Thus, Allah Almighty says:O Fatima You have told the truth. Indeed! I named You Fatima and I forbade, by You, all of those who love You and love and follow your descendants to Hell. My Word is the truth and I don’t break My Oath, Yet I ordered My servant to enter Hell, so that You can intercede for him; so that all My angels, prophets, messengers and people can know Your position and rank from Me. Therefore, whoever has “Believer” written on his forehead, hold his hand and take him to Heaven."

علل الشرائع ج1 ص179, عنه البحار ج8 ص50/ ج43 ص14, المحتضر ص132, كشف الغمة ج2 ص91, الجواهر السنية ص247, اللمعة البيضاء ص97.

No comments:

Post a Comment