Death

Debate

AhlulBayt

Hadith

Ghadeer

Friday

Imam Mahdi

Articles

Audio

O God, if the best for me with Thee lies in delaying the taking to task for my sake of him who has wronged me and in refraining from vengeance toward him until the Day of Decision and the Gathering of Disputants, then bless Muhammad and his Household, strengthen me from Thee with true intention and lasting patience, give me refuge from evil desire and the impatience of the greedy, and form in my heart the image of Thy reward which Thou hast stored away for me and the repayment and punishment which Thou has prepared for my disputant! Make this a cause of my contentment with what Thou hast decreed and my trust in what Thou hast chosen! Amen, Lord of the worlds! Thou art of bounty abounding and Thou art powerful over everything. Imam Sajjad (as) Sahifa-e-Sajjadiyah

Sunday 10 February 2013

Ali in the Quran Part 2
تِلۡكَ ءَايَـٰتُ ٱلۡكِتَـٰبِ ٱلۡمُبِينِ 

We read this blessingful vesre in Surah Qassas, Verse 2 - as well as Surah Yusuf verse 2, and other places including Surah Shu'arah verse 2.
Translation of the verse:
These are the Symbols (or Verses) of the Perspicuous Book.
This Ayat of the Quran is trully the symbol of why God revealed it in the first place. Allah commands with his blessings upon mankind a Book which is Prespicious.
That book is without any doubt the Quran, and Quran without any doubt certainly is Prespicious.
But do you know an authentic Hadith of the Prophet (saws)? As in any, upon any topic from animls to food? If you do, good, apply that on to this verse, what do you achieve? Nothing? A bit? Yes, certianly! What are you talking about?
You see, I know a veru authentic Ahadith of the Prphet (saws) upon a topic which he loves the most: Ali!

The Prophet (s) said, Ali (a) is with the Qur’an, and the Qur’an is with Ali.”

Al-Bukhari, 5/19;
Muslim, 2/360;
Al-Tirmidhi, 5/304;
Mustadrak Al-Sahihain of Al-Hakim Al-Nisabori, 3/109;
 Ibn Majah, 1/28;
Musnad Ahmad, 3/328.
Biharal Anwaar
Usool-e-Kafi
Man Laa Yahdharal Faqih

If I apply this Hadith upon the verse, I get to see, that the Quran is with Ali, and Ali will speak the truth the Quran - i.e: Prespicious Book, says all the time! That Prespicious Book is Ali as well as Quran to take sincere Guidance upon!

No comments:

Post a Comment