Death

Debate

AhlulBayt

Hadith

Ghadeer

Friday

Imam Mahdi

Articles

Audio

O God, if the best for me with Thee lies in delaying the taking to task for my sake of him who has wronged me and in refraining from vengeance toward him until the Day of Decision and the Gathering of Disputants, then bless Muhammad and his Household, strengthen me from Thee with true intention and lasting patience, give me refuge from evil desire and the impatience of the greedy, and form in my heart the image of Thy reward which Thou hast stored away for me and the repayment and punishment which Thou has prepared for my disputant! Make this a cause of my contentment with what Thou hast decreed and my trust in what Thou hast chosen! Amen, Lord of the worlds! Thou art of bounty abounding and Thou art powerful over everything. Imam Sajjad (as) Sahifa-e-Sajjadiyah

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Mu'awiah's hate for Ali.

Assalmu Alaykum Dear viewers.

It's been quiet a while since I had published my article. And from my most recent work, you can notify why that time had been aged. As you know, my aim isn't to hurt anyone, or to disrespect any of the well known sects' beliefs. It' just that following knowledge leads me to the concluding fact that Mu'awiah, whom upon the article is written, cursed and ordered people too, Ali. He was an evil character, with a rude stance to Ali. At the very last pages, I present groundbreaking evidence, which clearly signify, on what religion Mu'awiah died, from Sunni books of course. And then bring proof from Imam Ali (as) sermons, located in Nahjul Balagha about Mu'awiah.

Though some may argue the authenticity of Nahjul Balagha, I've covered that too, and have presented 11 Sunni commentators of it, without letting you be involved in any duration. Let's just read the article shall we?

I hope you have 'fun' (that's for the Shias)... Read the article here

No comments:

Post a Comment